1. Data on file.
2. Yalamanchali S, Farajian V, Hamilton C, Pott TR, Samuelson CG, Friedman M. Diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea by peripheral arterial tonometry: meta-analysis. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013;139(12):1343-1350.
3. Hedner J,et al. A novel adaptive wrist actigraphy algorithm for sleep-wake assessment in sleep apnea patients. LEEP. 2004;27(8):1560-1566.
4. Hedner J, White DP, Malhotra A, et al. Sleep staging based on autonomic signals: A multi-center validation study. J Clin Sleep Med. 2011;7(3):301-306.
5. Schutte – Rodin et al. Comparison of AHI using recording time versus sleep time. J Sleep Abs.2014(suppl):A373.
* a total of 15 Apple iPads will be awarded, 5 each of the three show days, August 28, 29 and 30
**a total of 300 WatchPAT Sleep Studies will be awarded, 100 each of the three show days, August 28, 29 and 30
***a total of 750 Starbucks gift Cards will be given away, 250 each of the three show days, August 28, 29 and 30